A new era is emerging in world of terrorism and the lone wolf is leading the charge. Whether it was Timothy McVeigh, the bomber who murdered scores of people in the Oklahoma City, or Ismaaiyl Brinsley, the gunman who executed 2 New York City police officers in cold blood, these lone wolves have shown us that they can be just as deadly as any state sponsored terror group.
The question is who are these terrorists and what can we do to stop them?
There is a common perception that nothing can be done to prevent these attacks, but that is wrong. By adopting a proactive response, we can protect ourselves and our communities from these homegrown attacks. But it takes knowledge. It takes training.
Join us September 30, 2015, from 2pm-3:30pm EST for the FREE training webinar. We will guide you through this often confusing topic of Lone Wolf Terrorism. Discussion topics include:
- 5 Different Types of Lone Wolf Terrorists
- The Ultimate Goal of a Terrorist (hint: it not just to kill, maim, and terrorize)
- How terrorism is impacting your local community
- Myths and Realities about “The Lone Wolf” and why most of what you’ve been told is WRONG
- Why terrorists are targeting law enforcement officers
- The type of attacks you are likely to face and suggestions for surviving as many as possible
- How to prepare for the coming danger, threat, and the new breed of terrorist attacks
There will be a live Q&A session after the training, so have your questions ready.
Who should attend: members of the military, law enforcement, and security-minded individuals.
Availability is limited, so click below and register today!